Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ancestors?



Photo: This quote can sum up what scientists, researchers & seekers in all walks of life have been contemplating for eons of time.  Every cell in our body, every neutron,  gene, chromosome, DNA strand, molecule, transmitter & the trillion other nerve senses we carry, right now at this very minute, came from our ancestors.  WE ARE THE RESULT OF THE LOVE OF THOUSANDS <3  We are all: BOUND BY HONOR & BOUND BY LOVE <3

<3

 

This quote can sum up what scientists, researchers & seekers in all walks of life have been contemplating for eons of time. Every cell in our body, every neutron, gene, chromosome, DNA strand, molecule, transmitter & the trillion other nerve senses we carry, right now at this very minute, came from our ancestors. WE ARE THE RESULT OF THE LOVE OF THOUSANDS We are all: BOUND BY HONOR & BOUND BY LOVE

Ron Alexander I really like this, however I am not so sure about my ancestors??????
 

  • Mary Rose I am pretty sure its safe to say your ancestors were love my wonderful friend, you got it from somewhere right Ron?
     

  • Ron Alexander Geez I hope so Mary Rose, have to think positively. This brings up a lots as 4 or 5 ancestors on maternal side were killed and 5 of 6 on paternal side died fighting for the South in the Civil War. Going back, I would have sailed away, and may have gotten to California like I did in this lifetime for 14 years. Sometimes, I wish I had never come back. Wow! like I said it brings up a lot!
    How can I see this differently?

    Ramji Goodman: They were doing their best according to their understanding. All were seeking love, but not always understanding what they wanted.
     
    Ron Alexander "...Exchanging my innocence for complexity...":
    If there is an ‘I’ who can ‘get it’,
    there will be an ‘I’ who can ‘lose it’,

    and this ‘I’ is nothing but thought.
    It is the most costly thought when believed in,
    for it exchanges your innocence for complexity
    and your spontaneity for inhibition.

    ~Mooji
      Thanks, I am just back from a meditation/prayer break where I sent BOUNDLESS LOVE to ALL including myself - to every cell, every atom in our body in the UNIVERSE!
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment